We are currently living with my mom as, without having renters any longer, we did not want to pay the entire mortgage on our house as well as rent when a baby's on the way. We feel so blessed to even have that as an option. It is, however, rather tight and will seem much tighter when all the baby necessities start rolling in. We may be moving in with Dustin's parents, who were also so gracious to welcome us, pets, and baby, in the next month or two until the house sells also. Otherwise, if we can rid ourselves of the house very soon (not likely), we'll be moving into a place of our own again to welcome Ryken. Moving twice while being pregnant, however, was NOT fun (we moved into our last condo in January 2009 and then to my mom's in May 2009) and we're inevitably moving a 3rd time before baby comes...we just don't know where yet.
Dustin finished all his classes for his Masters Degree in Kinesiology and will be an official Masters graduate one his thesis/human subjects experiment is finished over this summer. He couldn't be more thrilled to see light at the end of the tunnel and I couldn't be prouder of him for how smart and dedicated he is.
It's hard to believe that in one month, on July 25th, Dustin and I will have been married for one year. Time certainly flies! Despite a very demanding and stressful first year (we had so many anxiety-deriving events take place), we had a very good married one and I have to admit that I'm very proud of how strong our relationship is...and gets stronger with each day regardless of the obstacles. I really do fall more in love with each day and can't wait for what the future holds for our growing family!
I am now 27-28 weeks pregnant (this would be the first day of the 27th week but the doctor says the baby is measuring a week ahead). Ryken seems to be doing swimmingly (which is also what he's been doing a lot of). He weighs a full 2 lbs as of last week and the pregnancy is going very well. He's still breach which makes it harder to feel his kicks from the outside but Daddy's gotten to feel him many times so far. He mainly kicks my pelvis/bladder and I can't wait until he turns so I can feel him kicking all over! I've had a great deal of back pain but that's nothing to complain about in the grand scheme of things, especially since I was never sick. I plan on working until he arrives and then will likely stay home until just after the new year...which will be so nice. We are getting maternity pictures taken in a few weeks and I can't wait for the thousands more we will take when he arrives!
2009 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS:Emily Lynn Farrell was born on February 28, 2009 @ 10:34am to proud parents Thomas and Cristen Farrell. She came 3.5 weeks early but was perfect and completely healthy! She is such a cutie, a beautiful baby girl. She joins brother Alex and makes their family so complete! We love her to death.
John Meyer (Johnny/JJ) was born on March 30, 2009 to proud parents John and Jaime Meyer. He was just over a week early also but was also perfect and healthy! We are so sad that we haven't met him yet...we have to admire him from afar for now as the family lives in Texas. He's special to us none the less!
On June 11, 2009 @ 4:15am, Ashlynn Elizabeth Sell was born to proud parents Jason Sell and Jaime Vastbinder. She is so precious and she is already so loved by everyone. She came 1 week and 2 days late and was induced to prevent any complications to mommy or baby. We were so happy to welcome her and can't wait to watch her grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment